[Gmsh] building of gmsh2

walter steffè steffe at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 6 17:57:38 CET 2007

Hi

Thanks for your help. Now the compilation has been completed with no errors.

Then I have imported and meshed (2D) a step file of a quite large object. The
visualization is very fast.

I have noticed that in the options/geometry/general there is the possibility
to remove duplicate entities but only for the geo files.
I would like to perform a merging of coincident faces that are shared by
different parts of a step file.  Possibly I would like to perform a similar
operation also when the faces are not equal but have a part in common. In
this case I would like to perform the merging of the common part only.

Thanks in advance for any advice
Walter Steffè