[Gmsh] Bug report.

Luca Heltai luca.heltai at unipv.it
Wed Feb 14 18:51:51 CET 2007

Dear Gmsh authors,

thanks for the very nice application that you provided! It has proved
very useful, and I am using it in my daily research.

I wrote an interface to read and write the Gmsh format for the
deal.II finite element library, and while I was playing around today,
I noticed an anomaly (at least in the version of gmsh for Mac OS X).

Reading the following mesh works ok, but if I turn on the
visualization of the physical groups on the lines (which should give
me 2,1,3), gmsh will only show 3 for each line element, unless I also
change the elementary entity on each of the line.
Is this a feature or a bug?

I'm using version 2.0.1.

Thanks very much in advance!

Luca.