[Gmsh] error when compiling under Solaris 8

Kea kea031 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 18:12:41 CEST 2007

Hi,
I'm trying to compile gmsh under Solaris 8 with gcc 3.3.2 (I also tried
4.1.0) and I run into this error :

meshGRegionTransfinite.cpp:165: warning: declaration does not declare
anything
meshGRegionTransfinite.cpp:165: error: parse error before numeric constant
meshGRegionTransfinite.cpp: In constructor `
   GOrientedTransfiniteFace::GOrientedTransfiniteFace()':
meshGRegionTransfinite.cpp:171: error: parse error before `;' token
meshGRegionTransfinite.cpp:171: error: class `GOrientedTransfiniteFace' does
   not have any field named `_H'
meshGRegionTransfinite.cpp: In constructor `
   GOrientedTransfiniteFace::GOrientedTransfiniteFace(GFace*,
   std::vector<GVertex*, std::allocator<GVertex*> >&)':
meshGRegionTransfinite.cpp:175: error: parse error before `;' token
meshGRegionTransfinite.cpp:175: error: class `GOrientedTransfiniteFace' does
   not have any field named `_H'
meshGRegionTransfinite.cpp:177: error: non-lvalue in assignment
meshGRegionTransfinite.cpp:179: error: `_H' undeclared (first use this
   function)
meshGRegionTransfinite.cpp:179: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported
   only once for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `meshGRegionTransfinite.o'
Current working directory /Produits/tmp/rla/gmsh-2.0.7/Mesh
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `compile'

It seems like _H is defined as a constant in some .h
How do I solve this?