[Gmsh] segfault under Solaris 8

Kea kea031 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 14:08:31 CEST 2007

Hi,
I've reported a compilation problem yesterday, and it has been solved. Now,
I have a segmentation fault when I run it. The .gmsh-errors contains :

Info    : -------------------------------------------------------
Info    : Gmsh version   : 2.0.7
Info    : Build OS       : SunOS
Info    : Build options  : GSL NETGEN JPEG PNG ZLIB MATHEVAL ANN
Info    : Build date     : Mon Apr 23 15:51:30 GMT 2007
Info    : Build host     : calc-gen3-ci
Info    : Packager       : poladmin
Info    : Home directory : /home/user1/ctcils/poladmin/
Info    : Launch date    : Tue Apr 24 09:35:40 2007
Info    : Command line   : gmsh
Info    : -------------------------------------------------------
Fatal   : Segmentation violation (invalid memory reference)
        : You have discovered a bug in Gmsh! You may report it
        : by e-mail (together with any helpful data permitting to
        : reproduce it) to <gmsh at geuz.org>
Info    : Writing '/home/user1/ctcils/poladmin/.gmsh-errors'

On the console, I have :

Insufficient GL support
Segmentation Fault (core dumped)

I tried to recompile fltk without GL, but it didn't help.