[Gmsh] Problem with the transfinite algorithm

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Fri May 11 15:05:53 CEST 2007

Hi Patrick,

if you launch side by side gmsh with tmp1.geo and tmp2.geo, mesh them in 1D, visualize only surface n° 50, and display the mesh nodes and their numbers, you can see that the meshing of the line 192 is not the same in the two cases.  I suppose you re-define in tmp2.geo the transfinite meshing of line 192 ...

Cheers,

Dave

--
David Colignon, Ph.D.