[Gmsh] 2d elements appear at 3d meshing

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Fri May 25 12:37:14 CEST 2007

Hi Alexander,

in your .geo file, you didn't define any Physical entity, so ALL mesh elements are saved, including line segments, surface triangles, etc. as explained in

http://www.geuz.org/gmsh/doc/texinfo/gmsh-full.html#SEC33

If you want to only save tetrahedra, just add

Physical Volume (999) = {109,111,113,115} ;

at the end of your .geo file

Cheers,

Dave