[Gmsh] Question

Cynthia Maxwell cynthia.maxwell at mac.com
Wed Aug 8 20:22:44 CEST 2007

Hello there,

I am thinking of using your product with my solver.
I would like to define a geometry and iteratively change some
parameters such as width, height, ellipse center and radii as seen
below:

You say GMesh can:
"parameterize these geometries. Gmsh's scripting language enables all
commands and command arguments to depend on previous calculations
(see 2.1 Expressions, and 3.1 Geometry commands);"

How would I do this? Do you have any examples of parametrically
modifying a geometry say from a script?

I hope you do, because this would solve my mesh generation problem
and allow me to focus on the solver.

The sooner the better I know : )

Thank you,
Cynthia