[Gmsh] Specifying shape sizes (rectangles) in gmesh

Kubicek Bernhard Bernhard.Kubicek at arsenal.ac.at
Mon Oct 1 10:35:57 CEST 2007

Hello!
You _do_ realize that a Microsoft Word ".doc" file format is not a plain text file but a binary assembly of proprietary stuff?
The required file format for geo-files is .geo, an the content being a plain txt file wich you could eg edit in windows with notepad, or preferably with crimson editor. Also maybe Word if you save in plain-text format..

very nice greetings,
bernhard