[Gmsh] Help pls..

burak tiryaki buraktiryaki026 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 14:52:02 CET 2008

Hi,

I took EMCC_almond.geo file from your website and now I want to cut the tip
of the almond and then mesh it. (please see attached files).
I've used to clipping planes tool to obtain new almond like attached files.
But I've a problem with clipping planes tool; How can I save the new .geo
file after clipping the tip of almond? I've used save as option but when I
re-oped the file original almond appears.(with tip) Is it possible to cut
the tip of the almond with clipping planes tool or another tool and then
save it?

Please inform me...

Thanks a lot...

Burak Tiryaki