[Gmsh] gmsh Merge and Include

laurence griffiths lgriffiths.aero at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 12 16:03:04 CET 2008

hi,

I am using gmsh for my masters research project (University of Bristol, UK)

 I was wondering if anybody could explain the difference between the Merge
and Include commands? when i use Include i get invalid memory references if
i have a fine mesh (> 1 million tets)... when i use Merge i dont.

(the geometry is the swift space-plane by aspirespace, each 'part' is
modeled and meshed in a separate '.geo'  file, and then all the parts are
tied together in a single file using either Merge or Include)

or perhaps somebody knows where i could look this up (ive already checked
out the users guide).

in advance - thanks a lot!

Laurence