[Gmsh] problem with gmsh

Dario Pascarelli oirad82 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 11:33:27 CET 2008

Good morning, I installed gmsh on my computer but I have some problem. if I do a geometry and the mesh it is ok. But if I save the geometry and I close the file without doing the mesh, when I open the file and try to do the mesh I can read this message of error:

 'Warning: Almost colinear points in circum circle computation...
Error: 3 identical points in Qtest
Segmentation violation (invalid memory reference)
You have discovered a bug in Gmsh'

I installed ubuntu on a virtual machine on my computer that uses Windows XP. I don't know if the problem is related to this.
I send you the file with the simple geometry I used.
Best Regards
                                   Dario Pascarelli

Scarica GRATIS la versione personalizzata MSN di Internet Explorer 7!
http://optimizedie7.msn.com/default.aspx?mkt=it-it