[Gmsh] Create boundary layer with a prescribed cell aspect ratio

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Fri Feb 29 09:50:17 CET 2008

Hi Matteo,

there is a discussion of an experimental boundary layer command in this thread:

http://www.geuz.org/pipermail/gmsh/2007/002599.html

Perhaps you can combine that with the new meshing options in GMSH 2.1.0 (Tools -> Options -> Mesh -> General ->
Minimum/Maximum mesh size

Cheers,

Dave

--
David Colignon, Ph.D.
ACE - Applied & Computational Electromagnetics