[Gmsh] Compiling Gmsh with opencascade

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 13:49:29 CET 2008

On Tuesday 04 March 2008, Vun, Simon (Contractor) wrote:
> I've just started to use gmsh as my meshing tool for openfoam CFD.
> Currently I'm trying to install gmsh on my 32bit intel Suse10.1
> machine.

Hi Simon, may I ask how you are setting this up? I recently subscribed
to gmsh so that I can figure out how to set up the toolchain for
working with the likes of openfoam, openflower, openfvm, freefem++,
etc., but don't seem to understand how this is all supposed to work --
are there "mtl" and "par" files for further specifications with
openfoam? :)

- Bryan
Bryan Bishop
http://heybryan.org/