[Gmsh] Characteristic Length

Jehanzeb Hameed jehanzeb.hameed at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 22:51:40 CET 2008

>With a char length of 0.5, you should get (about) 4 division per side of
your square (4*0.5=2, which is the length of one side of the square).

Actually, I get 3 divisions per side (with length of each side being .666).
This is whats confusing me about characteristic length. How is the "about"
factor decided? And how will the radius of the circumscribed circles be
determined ?

Thanks,
-Jehanzeb