[Gmsh] Large postprocessing file

Jozsef Bakosi jbakosi at gmu.edu
Thu Apr 3 23:26:17 CEST 2008

Hi,

I think I have found the problem. It seems to be a 32-bit/64-bit issue.
I recompiled gmsh from source on a 64bit environment and that one
started loading the large file. (The files were also saved by that same
machine.)

All the machines that have failed to load the big file I believe were
Core 2 duo and Xeon 64bit systems. The one that didn't is Pentium 4
therefore 32 bit.

The gmsh binary versions I was running everywhere were 32 bit executables.
Now I compiled a 64 bit executable and it seems fine. May that mean that
I found a bug?

Jozsef