[Gmsh] Program crash at optimization of 3-d mesh

=?windows-1252?Q?Jean-Fran=8D=E7ois_Remacle?= jean-francois.remacle at uclouvain.be
Tue Apr 8 17:39:10 CEST 2008

Alexander Rabtchevich a écrit :
> Is this a Windows-specific problem? I use Mesh-adapt+Delaugnay 2d
> algorithm and Tetgen+Delaugnay 3d algorithm. Setting other methods
> doesn't help.

you found a bug in the default 2D algorithm. I'll have a look at that.
Yet, the frontal algo is not yet 100 stable but it usually
provides nice results. It is in the nightly build.

JFR