[Gmsh] surface on a sphere (correction)

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Thu Apr 24 10:46:47 CEST 2008

Hi Thomas,

I think it is caused by the way you define some areas on the sphere: you define the Ruled Surface 223 with 4 sides , of which arcs 206 and
213 are not centered on the centre of the sphere (but on points 1600 and 1700).

You should try to work only with arcs centered on the centre of your sphere.

Cheers,

Dave

--
David Colignon, Ph.D.
Collaborateur Logistique F.R.S.-FNRS (Equipements de Calcul Intensif)