[Gmsh] Breakdown due to memory problems : localfill h

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Thu Jun 12 12:10:02 CEST 2008

Hello Marcus - Indeed, there was small bug in our Netgen interface,
which led to some weird size-dependency during Netgen's initial mesh
generation.

This should be fixed in tomorrow's nightly snapshot. Can you give it a
try and let us know?

PS : your transfinite volume seems to be wrong (volume/surface edges
intersect). You might want to extrude the volume instead, as extrusions
will enforce the matching automatically.