[Gmsh] Meshing STL File

Antoine Dechaume boolegue at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 23:52:15 CEST 2008

I have a similar behaviour, but with a standard geo script, no stl.

I have some a relatively small characteristic length, for some value
it crashes, but not if this value is slightly modified (bigger or
smaller), though the surface mesh is ok, the mesh inside it is not
relevant (just as meshed with much bigger characteristic length).

This happens with version 2.2.1 but not with 2.2.0.

Antoine