[Gmsh] Bug Report in GMSH 2.1.1

Ulf Moritz real_chefkoch at yahoo.de
Tue Jun 24 15:11:55 CEST 2008

Hey,

i'm using GMSH, downloaded with the CAELinux Distribution at their homepage.

I'm trying to mesh my model which i created in Autodesk Inventor and saved as  .igs . Unfortunately  i just receive a planar model, even if i give the command to do a 3D meshing. I'm quite new in the FEM Mesh Generating, so i looked up about this problem and found something that maybe the physical definitions weren't right. So i tried to look after them. But everytime i try to do this it appears following error: i send you a screenshot with what i see, and also my file, because of the message in the "message console".

If you can help me to mesh it succesfully in 3D i also would be glad.

Best Regards!

ulf

P.S. And thank you for your Programm! It's a really useful tool!

Gesendet von Yahoo! Mail.
Dem pfiffigeren Posteingang.
http://de.overview.mail.yahoo.com