[Gmsh] transfinite mesh with progression factor != 1.0

Tom De Vuyst tom.devuyst at cenaero.be
Fri Jun 27 10:45:19 CEST 2008

Hi Christophe,

I have a question regarding the creation transfinite meshes on a
rectangle with a progression towards one edge (see attached geo file and
tutorial t6.geo). I would like to use this to create boundary layers.
However the bias towards the edge is different in the centre of the
rectangle than on the edges, so the result is a 'bumpy' boundary layer.
Is there a way to overcome this and obtain straight lines? In version
1.65 this was the case.

Thank you.

Tom