[Gmsh] gmsh and STL import and boundaries

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Sat Jul 26 16:47:02 CEST 2008

Hi Rich - That kind of functionality is not implemented yet.

(It would be pretty useless at the moment, as the current version of
Gmsh does not support surface remeshing. Gmsh 1.65 has this capability,
but it was fairly limited and not robust enough, so we decided to remove
it from version 2 until we had time to implement it "correctly".)