[Gmsh] Bug Displaying Vectors?

Richard Mant richard.mant at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 11:42:22 CEST 2008

Hi David,

Thank you for your reply. I think I must be a little bit confused. From
reading the documentation under section '9.4 Legacy Formats' it suggests
that the new file format should be used which is defined in section '9.1 MSH
ASCII file format' and contains post-processing datasets ($NodeData etc).

If I understand the documentation correctly the example msh file (in the new
format) I gave before should display a single vector at the origin but
doesn't. Are the post-processing data sections of the new file format parsed
in the GUI?

If possible I would prefer that I write out a single 'msh' file containing
both the mesh and post processing views I need rather than writing out a
legacy pos file. I feel like I am missing something regarding the new file
formats.

Regards,

Richard