[Gmsh] bandwidth optimization

Filipe Silveira fsilveira at mecanica.ufrgs.br
Fri Sep 5 20:44:22 CEST 2008

Please, I'd like to confirm if is there any mean to realize a
bandwidth optimization directly through gmsh. The meshes I've been
generated has too big stiffness matrix, and it's hard to run.
I've found this information (link below), but it didn't work...

http://magnet.atp.tuwien.ac.at/scholz/magpar/doc/html/preprocessing.html#bettermesh

Thanks in advance,

Acadêmico Filipe de Santis Silveira
Laboratório de Mecânica dos Fluidos Aplicada e Computacional
Departamento de Engenharia Mecânica
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul