[Gmsh] boudary conditions

Barbe, Stephan Stephan.Barbe at Sartorius-Stedim.com
Thu Sep 11 10:48:40 CEST 2008

Hello,

I just created a structured mesh with GiD and exported it to Gmsh as
.unv. I can read the mesh but I am not able to set any boundary
conditions. Thi is probably due to the fact that i do not have any
physical volume. is it possible to create a physical volume from the
mesh? I also have the corresponding IGES data, can i merge it and use it
to ddefine boundary condition for the imported mesh?

Thanks in advance and have a nice day

regards

S. Barbe

Disclaimer :

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the individual
addressed. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please notify us
immediately by return reply. Be sure to delete this message and all its
attachments from your system. Please note that any unauthorized review,
copying, disclosure or any other use of this information is strictly
prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed,
received late or incomplete, or could contain viruses. The sender therefore
does not accept any liability for any error or omission in the content of
this message, either of which are caused as a result of e-mail transmission.
If verification is required, please request a hard-copy version.
Thank you.