[Gmsh] bug in gmesh

Luciana Carrara Abreu nana.mat at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 01:45:43 CEST 2008

Hi!

Gmsh version: 2.2.4
OS: Windows Vista Home Basic

My name is Luciana and I'm having problems with Gmsh. I'm not good in
english, but I'll try. I've instaled Gmsh in my computer and then I've used
that, to learn. So, a message box have appeared in my screen saying: 'A
fatal error has occurred wich will force Gmsh to abort. The error messages
have been saved in the following file:
C:\Users\Luciana\UppData\Local\Temp/.gmsh-errors', with another message box
titled 'Message Console' saying (in red): 'Error: Unknown controlpoint 5 in
curve 1  // Error: Unknown controlpoint 6 in curve 1 // Fatal: wrong list
index (read)'. I've tryed uninstal Gmsh, but when I try instal again, when I
click on the archive.exe, the bug turn again.
If you can help me, I'm very thankful.

Thanks for the atention!

Luciana.