[Gmsh] Surface Loops

John Doe ufnoise at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 20:52:17 CEST 2008

I ended up drawing the volume in the gui and it still crash, but now
for a different reason.

If I have the 8 corners of the box 1e-5 apart with a 5-e7
characteristic length the mesher crashes.

If I have the 8 corners of the box 1 apart with a 0.05 characteristic
length the mesher works.

This is gmsh 2.0.8 packaged for Ubuntu for a amd64 machine.

Is there a way to make this work without crashing?

Regards,

Juan