[Gmsh] gmsh demo error

Arjen Terwisscha van Scheltinga arjen.terwisschavanscheltinga at ualberta.ca
Tue Oct 21 20:24:14 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've downloaded the latest release of gmsh for MacOSX, would like to
report an error, while running one of the demos.

When running the demos, I've encountered a problem with
gen_earth_100km.geo; it produces a file, earth_adapt.geo, which
contains a undeclared variable 'lc' and produces only two points. I've
downloaded the necessary gshhs-data, and it gives no error reading it.
However, gen_earth_100km.geo includes the line 'merge
"earth_4km.geo"'. As far as I can see, no earth_4km.geo, was included
in the download. Don't know if this causes the problem.

With regards, Arjen

Arjen Terwisscha van Scheltinga

Email: arjen.terwisschavanscheltinga at ualberta.ca
Office: Tory 3-129	Phone: (780) 492-3564

Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
1-26 Earth Science Building, University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta
T6G 2E3, Canada