[Gmsh] Wrench-Nut

Brenda Ellen Make brendieellen at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 15 16:40:51 CET 2008

Hi,

I have posted a wrench and nut for tutorial purposes using open source
FEA, and of course Gmsh.
I thought they would be an interesting object study because wrenches
break, and nuts strip.

 From the readme:

    A wrench and nut
    Version 01

    Can be used and included with open source: meshing, FEA, and
    tutorials as long as credit is given to:
    Brenda Make
    brenda at brendamake.com

    I thought they would be an interesting object study because wrenches
    break, and nuts strip.
    There a space between the nut and wrench is meant to make selection
    easier, but expect some deformation during testing : )

    Workflow: Created in Rhino 3D 4.0, Exported as .Stp
    Tested to 3D Mesh with Gmsh 2.2.5

Download: www.brendamake.com/design/wrenchnut-v01.zip

Take Care,
BrendaEM