[Gmsh] postprocessing

Umut Tabak u.tabak at tudelft.nl
Wed Nov 19 09:23:05 CET 2008

David Colignon wrote:
> Hi Umut,
>
> there is an error at the last line of your .geo file: for a
> transfinite surface, you must list the points/corners and not the lines.
>
> Transfinite Surface {2} = {2,5,6,3};
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dave

Thanks for the reply but there is still a problem where I can not plot
the colormap quadrangles if I try to merge these two input files.
Postprocesing was a bit harder for me to understand, BTW, there are some
different files under the tutorial directory where formats are different
than the msh format which, AFAIU, is the postprocessing format as well
with the node and element data, but format of these files are different
than the mesh format, I could not find explanation on these points.

U.T.
--
There are some things which cannot
be learned quickly, and time, which is all we have,