[Gmsh] Size functions in gmsh

Lei Zhang mail4lei at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 08:41:29 CET 2008

Hello,

When I saved your example in a cube.geo file, and tried gmsh cube.geo,
I got the following error,
Error   : 'cube.geo', line 25 : parse error (Field)
Error   : 'cube.geo', line 26 : parse error (Field)
Error   : 'cube.geo', line 27 : parse error (Field)
Error   : 'cube.geo', line 30 : parse error (Field)
Error   : 'cube.geo', line 31 : parse error (Field)
Error   : 'cube.geo', line 35 : parse error (Field)

What's wrong?

Thanks,
Lei