[Gmsh] About mesh the step file?

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Fri Dec 19 08:30:25 CET 2008

Hi,

if you import your model and use "alt+s" to see the surfaces (or Tools->Options->Geometry->Visibility->Surfaces) and you rotate your model
to inspect it, you will see that some surfaces are weird and are displayed with two shades of gray (around surface n° 184 for example). It
means you have duplicated or (partially) superposed surfaces in your model.

Cheers,

Dave

--
David Colignon, Ph.D.