[Gmsh] Easier saving and loading of file options (patch)

Jiří Hnídek jiri.hnidek at tul.cz
Thu Jan 8 16:07:05 CET 2009

Hi,
my colleagues complained about saving and loading options for data
files. I know, it is possible to save and load with .opt file, but it
would be nice to have it easier. I added one extra item fo File menu. It
is called "Save File Options":

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/369894/Save_file_options.png

I used data file Melechov-mini.pos in this example and it saved my "file
options" to file Melechov-mini.pos.opt. When I wanted to load this data
file again:

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/369894/open_file_with_options.png

then my setting was automatically loaded from Melechov-mini.pos.opt. I
attached patch to this e-mail. This patch was created from last night
cvs snapshot. I hope, that you will find it useful :-).

Best Regards,

Jiri