[Gmsh] Gmsh 2.3.0 / FourierModel / --enable-fm

Vincent Letocart vincent.letocart at aeronomie.be
Mon Jan 26 12:57:44 CET 2009

Hi everyone

I'm currently trying to compile gmsh 2.3.0 but I'm hitting
trubbles with flag --enable-fm.

It is related to a library called FourierModel but I can't
find any source code in the tarball related to this option.
The internet gives also no information about it, except some
logfile showing files like model.cpp or FM_reader.h.

Did I miss something ? Can you give a synthetical tip that
could help me get it working ?

Thanks by advance

Vincent Letocart.

--
A Vulcan can no sooner be disloyal than he can exist without
breathing.