[Gmsh] Segmentation fault from command line.

Vijay S. Mahadevan vijay.m at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 01:08:25 CET 2009

Hi,

I am trying to run gmsh from command line and I get a segmentation
fault just before it saves the file. I am attaching the .geo input
file and the command used is

gmsh -2 -o 2d_hetero_cmd.msh -format msh2 -algo del2d 2d_hetero.geo

The same input file can be read and visualized from the GUI version.
And the .msh file also gets saved. I do not understand whether there
is something missing in my command line or if there is a problem with
the input file.

Also, I cannot create higher order meshes using the same script from
command line. Do let me know if you need more details. My GUI version
is 2.1.1 and my cmdline version is 2.3.0. Any help you can provide to
help me run the command line version would be great since I cannot use
the GUI version to create very refined meshes.

Thanks,
Vijay