[Gmsh] Problens in a second order 3D mesh.

Antonio Frasson frassoneletrica at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 14:22:07 CET 2009

Firstly I would like to thank you for the excellent software and for yours
attention with all that still have doubts.

When I ask a mesh of second order for the geometry described below, the gmsh
freezes. I have a 2.2.6 source  version compiled here andI test a 3.0 binary
version. I am using a UBUNTU 8.10 LINUX distribution.

Thanks,
Antonio Frasson