[Gmsh] [Elmerdiscussion] Re: double surfaces/lines between adjacent bodies

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Thu Mar 12 20:46:30 CET 2009

Zenker, Dr. Matthias wrote:
> How about including it into gmsh directly?

Indeed, if you have reliable code for duplicate entity removal in Open
Cascade we would be happy to integrate it into gmsh.

Another useful feature would be automatic splitting of partially
overlapping surfaces. This is something that happens quite a lot when
importing STEP models coming e.g. from Catia.

Christophe