[Gmsh] gmsh: tnl/t_draw.c:203: bind_inputs: Assertion `inputs[i]->BufferObj->Pointer' failed

Andres Peratta aperatta at wessex.ac.uk
Wed Mar 18 17:21:21 CET 2009

Hi there,

First of all, I would like to thank and congratulate the developers of GMSH
for their effort and for sharing it with the community.

Second, I would like to report a problem (maybe a bug?) with version 2.3.0.

The following message appears randomly in my system

gmsh: tnl/t_draw.c:203: bind_inputs: Assertion `inputs[i]->BufferObj->Pointer'
failed.

This usually happens after performing a graphical operation with the mouse,
i.e. zoom, rotate, pan, resize window, and it never happened before with
previous versions of gmsh.

Here is some info on my system:

gmsh - v2.3.0  (I have not compiled it myself from source, instead, I
downloaded the binary from http://geuz.org/gmsh/#Download)

OS: Linux OpenSuse 10.3
Kernel: 2.6.22.19-0.2-default
gcc  4.2.1