[Gmsh] Postprocessing of cubic elements

Martin Vymazal martin.vymazal at vki.ac.be
Mon Mar 23 14:28:42 CET 2009

Hello gmsh users/developers,

 I'm working on a high order discretization method for fluid flow. I
really like some features that gmsh has to offer, especially the
possibility to generate directly very high order elements. I'd also like
to replace tecplot by gmsh as postprocessing software, but I'm stuck with
the following problem: according to gmsh documentation. it is only
possible to visualize solution on quadratic elements. My elements are
cubic (generated by gmsh), but now I cannot postprocess my solution, it
seems. Did I overlook something/would it be possible to add this
functionality to gmsh?

 Best regards,

         Martin Vymazal