[Gmsh] Some questions on tutorial 5

dolfyn info at dolfyn.net
Fri Apr 3 17:15:34 CEST 2009

Thanks Christophe!

yes that did the trick...

Physical Surface(Sprintf("Sphere_%g",t)) =
{l8+1,l5+1,l1+1,l2+1,l3+1,l7+1,l6+1,l4+1};

I thought I could access this list from Surface Loop...

In the manual it says (4.2 Expressions): The two constant types
used in Gmsh scripts are real and string (there is no integer type).
So charachter/string arrays are possible? How can I set up an array
of names? And use them here instead of the Sprintf-function?

Have a nice weekend!
Henk

ps: if it is ok with you then there will be a web page at the dolfyn
site with the worked out tutorials on gmsh+dolfyn.