[Gmsh] Gmsh and Inkscape

Mengda Wu wumengda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 20:07:24 CEST 2009

Thank you so much for the help. It works very well after defining the
surface.

A minor thing is the generated mesh is a little bit nonuniform, i.e. of
different size. This can be seen from the attachment. But this is really a
minor thing. I think it is because the nodes on the curve is not uniformly
distributed when Inkscape outputs DXF file.

Mengda