[Gmsh] Elastic 3d on boundary conditions.

Ekamol Buaphang ake_cpenu at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 03:18:12 CEST 2009

Dear all,
    I'm begin to Gmsh and I want to apply program for my research.
I'm trying to see example of elastic 3d for 2 or many material on
boundary condition and not found. I has a few questions for this case.
     - This problem can solve by Gmsh?
     - If yes, how to config the value of Young's Modulus of each material (volume)
on boundary condition?
     - If no, please give me for direction that help more.
     I'm researching for analyze the resonance of 2 materials and they was boundary.
I'm trying to put some force on one material then mark force was occur on each material
on difference frequency. Please help me.
Thanks and Regards
Ekamol, Studnt in Thailand.
P.S. I'm so sorry for my English.