[Gmsh] CVS snapshot

Mark van Doesburg mark.van.doesburg at technolution.nl
Thu May 7 14:35:02 CEST 2009

I am finally ready to integrate the surface matching algorithm into gmsh,
and tried to compile the latest CVS snapshot. Unfortunately it does not
work correctly. I am able to load geo files and brep files, but when I
try to "Merge" a brep file into a geo file (So I can add physical regions,
in the model) gmsh crashes.

This was changed some time after 20090408 since that version still works
correctly. The problem seems to be related to:

	GModel::current()->createTopologyFromMSH();

in Gmsh.y. This function at some point accesses the first entry of an
empty vector.

Mark.