[Gmsh] Example, Reduced Mesh Size

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Sun May 31 09:50:53 CEST 2009

Chaman - Before inundating the mailing list with questions, please take
a deep breath, read the documentation and try to mesh simple examples
(first using files, then using the API: this will help you understand
the concepts Gmsh uses).

Element sizes can be controlled in many different ways, the simplest
being characteristic lengths associated with geometrical vertices (cf.
GVertex::prescribedMeshSizeAtVertex()).