[Gmsh] Gmsh - Physical Groups - Defining all surfaces at once ?

Räbiger, Klaus kraebiger at leistritz.com
Wed Jun 3 14:00:18 CEST 2009

Dear Mr. Geuzaine and Mr. Remacle,

I am using Gmsh ( only the GUI ) in combination with Engrid and Openfoam.

For a well import of Gmsh data into Engrid, I have to define physical

groups via ... Geometry / Physical Groups / Add / Surface ...

but I have to select each single surface. For complex geometries

with perhaps 100 different surfaces or more it is a lot of work.

Do you have an idea, how I can select in the GUI all surfaces at once ?

Is there a command in the menu or a shortcut, which I could not found ?

Do you have an idea or a tipp ? Thanks a lot in advance !!!

Yours sincerely,

Klaus Räbiger
 --
LEISTRITZ Pumpen GmbH
Markgrafenstr. 29-39, D-90459 Nuernberg

Geschaeftsfuehrung/Managing Directors:
Dipl.-Ing. Joerg Narewski
Dipl.-Ing. Rolf Quast
Dipl.-Ing. Michael Schauerte
Dipl.-Ing. Friedrich Sippel

Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered Office: Nuernberg
Handelsregister/Commercial Register: HRB 17819, Registergericht Nuernberg
USt-IdNr./VAT-No.: DE813089359  St.-Nr.: 241/115/90148