[Gmsh] crash with gmsh 2.3.1

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Thu Jul 9 14:03:50 CEST 2009

Hi Cyril,

the face common to the two cubes is duplicated, one face for each cube, and is meshed twice (mesh only in 2D to see the
surimposed meshes). If it is OK for you, you can mesh it in 3D using the frontal algorithm
(Tools->Options->Mesh->General->3D algorithm->Netgen)
Otherwise you will need to "sew" the common face in your CAD software before exporting the model in step format.

Cheers,

Dave

--
David Colignon, Ph.D.