[Gmsh] length refinement using the box field

Mike B. mb78aa at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 03:21:32 CEST 2009

Hi Shawn,

Try adding all these options at the begining of your script:
Mesh.CharacteristicLengthFromPoints = 0;
Mesh.CharacteristicLengthExtendFromBoundary = 1;
Mesh.CharacteristicLengthFromCurvature = 0;
Mesh.CharacteristicLengthMin = lc/20;
Mesh.CharacteristicLengthMax = lc;

Let me know if this works for you.

Cheers.