[Gmsh] about surface loop

Heye Zhang heye.zhang at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Jul 23 10:58:28 CEST 2009

Hi david

thanks for your prompt reply. I am converting another file format(cmgui)
into geo file(gmsh). In cmgui, there is no orientation of surface. So I am
trying to figure out how to define the orientation for surface. To lineloop,
it is quite simple and the sign is determined by the connecting node.

but for surfaceloop, i just do not have a clue how to define the orientaion
so that i can get a closed surface. It seems that in the manual this has not
been stated.

thanks