[Gmsh] Theway to specify the size of the mesh elements?

liang dong edongliang at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 13:53:28 CEST 2009

hi everyone :
  I have some questions about  gmsh-2.3-windows
Gmsh Reference Manual said :
“There are three ways to specify the size of the mesh elements for a given geometry:
1 Mesh.CharacteristicLengthFromPoints , sepcify characteristic lengths at the geometrical pionts which can been found “mesh-- characteristic lengths”
2 Mesh.CharacteristicLengthFromCurvature,I can not find this command,where can find in gmsh-2.3-windows?
3 specify general characteristic lengths using mesh size “fields”.
But except this three ways to specify the size of the mesh elements,I find “Tool—options—mesh—general ~~element size factor”can control the size of the mesh elements.
Can Element size factor can control the size of the mesh elements?How to control the size of the mesh elements?

  好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!
http://card.mail.cn.yahoo.com/