[Gmsh] Recursive extrusion

Umut Tabak u.tabak at tudelft.nl
Mon Jul 27 17:58:01 CEST 2009

Dear all,

I could not find a better way to explain my problem  in the subject
line, let me explain what I tried, I would like to extrude a meshed
surface to generate a structured grid of hexas. That is fine.

On top of that is that possible to use the top surface given with the
index '0'(coming from the 1st level extrusion) as a source for another
extrusion operation to generate a second layer of structured grid.

Attached code will explain that better I guess. Uncommented lines will
tell the needed.

Best regards,
Umut